Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

An Awkward Beginning

This blog will follow the development of both the physical and imaginary aspects of my Praetorian Imperial Guard army used in Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 miniature game. In this space I plan on listing updates of new additions to the army, comment on modeling and painting projects associated with the army, as well as create  fiction centering on the exploits of the Praetorian 77th Regiment.

 As the title of this post suggests this is the slow, plodding beginning of what I hope will become a fun and useful resource for those interested in the now out of production Praetorian Guard miniatures.  It is also my first foray into blogging, so no doubt I will stumble before I walk, but hopefully in the process of carving out my own piece of the "blogosphere" I will refrain from sticking my foot too far into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment