Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Praetorian Terrain Plus Promised Pictures!

I picked up some Forge World terrain a while back and decided to finally snap some pictures of the finished product.  This piece is small, about five inches long and three inches deep. It took me two days to paint it and I am happy with the final results.

Also, I put my converted "Creed" and "Kell" figures in the last photos to give a sense of scale and to make good on a promise made in my previous post for pictures of some of my converted characters.

I am in need of some proper names for the two characters, so if anyone is actually reading this and wants to contribute some name suggestions please shoot me a message or post below.  My only stipulation is that the names sound properly British, as I imagine all Praetorians have 19th century British sensibilities.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment